Saturday, October 25, 2008

Poor Lorin :(

A little horsin' around with Dad lead to a split eyebrow and an Insta-Care run for her and mom. Thanks to liquid stitches (aka glue) Lorin didn't have to face her worst nightmare (at least that's what she made it sound like all the way there) and get stitches. Out of all the sobbing comments on our drive, I think my favorite was "I should never have made that choice to steal Ryan's blankie..." which was what lead to Izzy and Dad attacking in honor of the helpless princess who's Cinderella dress was just too hard to handle on the run. Of course this was about the 20th time Lorin had delivered said offense--no mention of regretting the 19 before. Poor Lorin :(


4 comments:

Cassia said...

Ouch! Yay for glue, though. :)

I love how she said, "I should never have made that choice..." To me, that says a lot that she recognizes it was her choice that led to her injury. Just goes to show she has great parents... :)

Sara said...

Oh man! Poor Lorin! Hopefully she bounced right back - gotta love the super glue!

J-Lo said...

Scooby! I bet Cory felt awful...just like Tiff did when she inflicted a similar wound on me by throwing a phone at my face.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Lorin, not fun at all. We know all to well those kind of cuts.
Hope you get to milk it for all you got Lorin. Tell you Dad that he has to be your slave for a day!